How to get an online internship in NITI Aayog – Indian Government
Get an online internship in NITI Aayog – Indian Government Get an online internship in NITI Aayog – Indian Government,…
Get an online internship in NITI Aayog – Indian Government
Get an online internship in NITI Aayog – Indian Government, The internship is open at NITI Ayog: NITI Aayog (National Institution for Transforming India), and the Government of India had started an Internship Scheme. This Scheme is beneficial for students pursuing UG/Graduate/PG Degrees or Research Scholars enrolled in recognized universities/Institutions within India or abroad.
Undergraduate/postgraduate students or research scholars enrolled in recognized universities/institutions in India and overseas can apply for the NITI Aayog Internship Scheme. They would work closely with NITI’s verticals/divisions/cells. The applicants will have to apply online by filling up the registration form.
Here are all the details regarding the NITI Aayog yojna
Students of any recognized University/ Institution within India or overseas, fulfilling the following conditions are eligible to apply for the internship
- UG students, having completed/appeared in the term-end exams of 2nd year/4th semester of the bachelor degree courses and secured not less than 85% or equivalent marks in 12th
- Graduate students having completed/appeared in the term-end exams of the first-year/2nd semester of their post-graduate program or pursuing research/Ph.D. and secured not less than 70% or equivalent marks in Graduation.
- The students who have appeared in the final examination or just completed Graduation/PG and waiting for admission for higher studies may also be considered for internship provided that they have secured 70% or more cumulative marks in all the years/semesters of their graduation/ post -graduation until the date of application.
- The application can only be made six months in advance but not more than two months before the month in which the internship is desired.
- Applicants must also clearly specify their area of interest.
- A candidate can apply for an internship only once during a fiscal year.
- The selected applicant has to produce original mark sheets and NOC from the college/institution at the time of joining. In case he/she is failing to do his/her candidature shall be canceled.
You May Like This
- How to Crack Coding Interview in One Attempt
- Online works That Will Pay You Weekly
- Wipro Requirement 2023 for BCA, B.sc Freshers
- Top 10 Best Universities in India 2023.
- 05 Online Jobs for College Students!
- Best Highest Paying Internship Sites for Students.
- Highest Paying remote jobs for Indians in the USA
The Internship Scheme-
The interns shall be given exposure to different Verticals/Divisions/Units within NITI Aayog and would be expected to help in the process of analysis within NITI Aayog through data collection and collation of in-house and other information.
Duration of the internship
- At least 6 (Six) weeks but not surpassing 6 (Six) months.
- The period between the month of the announcement of the result of the final exam and the desired month of the internship should not exceed 6 (Six) months.
How to Apply?
- Internship applications are accepted only from the 1st (00:00 hrs) to the 10th (23:59 hrs) of every month. No other mode of application would be accepted.
- Here is the official website link from where one can apply – https://www.niti.gov.in/internship
- The online application link is Here – https://www.niti.gov.in/career/internship
- You are eligible to apply for the internship only if you complete the eligibility criteria mentioned in the guidelines.
- Internship applications will be accepted only from the 1st (00:00 hrs) to the 10th (23:59 hrs) of every month. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- You are advised to check the details before submitting. No correspondence about a change of details will be entertained.
- You should note the Registration Number after submitting the application form for future
- NITI Aayog does not assume any responsibility if you are not capable to submit your
- application on account of technical reasons or any other reason beyond the control of NITI Aayog
- You need not send the printout of the ONLINE application or any other supporting documents.
- In case of any web-related issues, please contact at [email protected]