Wipro Requirement 2023 for BCA, B.sc Freshers
Wipro Requirement 2023 for BCA, B.sc Freshers. Wipro’s work Integrated Learning Program(WILP) – FY 24. Opening Overview Job Function(s) Information…
Wipro Requirement 2023 for BCA, B.sc Freshers. Wipro’s work Integrated Learning Program(WILP) – FY 24.
|Job Function(s)||Information Technology|
|CTC||INR 15,488.00 per Month|
/ Additional Info
|Period: (INR Per Month): 1st-year STIPEND –|
15,000 + 488(ESI), 2nd-year STIPEND –
17,000 + 553(ESI), 3rd-year STIPEND –
19,000 + 618(ESI), 4th-year 23,000
Joining Bonus: 75,000
Job Description (Wipro Requirement 2023 for BCA, B.sc)
Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP)
Wipro Requirement 2023 for BCA Work Integrated Learning Program is a (Wipro Requirement 2023 for BCA) unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
- Must have completed 10th and 12th standard.
- Year of passing: 2022 and 2023.
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
- Full-time BCA or B.Sc. Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, or Physics.
- No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in a degree.
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only.
- One backlog is allowed till the Assessment stage. Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation).
- No Gaps are allowed in the Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the Graduation.
Year of Passing
You May Also Like
- 05 Online Jobs for College Students!
- What is The Scope of Data Science Courses in 2022?
- Best Highest Paying Internship Sites for Students.
- Top 10 Best Universities in India 2023.
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period.
Every eligible candidate must go through an online assessment, the below details are appended for your reference.
Round 1 – Online Assessment
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
- Written Communication Test (20 mins)
Round 2 – Business discussion
60 months. Please note: You are liable to pay back the joining bonus on a pro-rata basis if you decide to leave the organization within this period.
Terms and Conditions:
It is Wipro’s discretion to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program (WILP) recruitment process.
After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
Registration parameters and selection procedure belong solely to the discretion of Wipro. Wipro is not obligated to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process. Wipro also reserves the right to make an initial offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet certain conditions, which are a prerequisite for employment. Wipro also reserves the right to hold the candidate liable if he/she is found to be involved in any illegal activity, for example, Impersonation, fraud, production of illegal documents, etc.
Wipro will inform candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates.
Please note that at any stage, whether during your online test and/or interview process or upon joining the Company, if it is brought to our notice that you have indulged in malpractices or used illegal means to clear your online assessment, the Company shall withdraw or revoke the offer with immediate effect and we reserve our rights to take suitable action against you as we may deem fit.